Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Rosie the raindrop.

 Rosie the raindrop

One rainy day I fell to the ground at the point where the River Thames starts.

I woke to the rain pounding on the river. I Took a glimpse of a stone marker snapped in half. The grass had  died but was absorbing the rain. I did not know where I was doing but I made it to the Upper course. It was AMAZING! From the cloudy sky down to the green grass. The water Was Stained moss green.


I took a quick nap but , I Guess it wasn't a quick nap Because I woke to a place with Brick huts People called home. A big long bridge FOR humans to gaze at the water was reflecting their beautiful selfies. Trees still there were following me! 

I was distracted by the olive green trees.

 I did not realise I had made it to a foggy Dock. 

There were boats ,Kayaks and much more. I watched a Boat chugging Through the sapphire blue water towards  me. It knocks me up on the path, I feel dosey so I take a quick nap…


I wake up in a city way bigger than the last place . People were screaming, it petrified me, I heard the word London so I  Guess that's where I was. THE sky was peachy pink. I closed my eyes trying to sleep but I couldn't. AT last I did and woke up in the sea. IT was gorgeous! So what did I do? I lay there and slept thinking about it. How could a little raindrop like me end up here!


In class we have been learning about Rosie the raindrop.The activity we did was we got 6 places Rosie travels to. We write down the starter then the problem then how it was solved!


No comments:

Post a Comment