Pages

Friday, November 1, 2019

long weekend fun run😁

On the long weekend I attended a Fun Run . But before i got to the fun run I woke up really excited  for the event. I got ready in some tights and a plane shirt to wear. Then boom i was there  . I saw my friend  Holly we played for ages then Alex (my brother) friend came we talked to them then the 12km 8km  6km got sent off.  then it was my turn the 2km i was nervous but i ran with Holly so i was not scared  i came 20th or  something  then there was a sand castle comp . i did not know what i came though but  then i went home.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Blaze from St Mary’s School.
    I how you explained how you were anxious.
    I learnt that the Fun Run exists.
    I think this blog post is pretty perfect.
    Please visit my blog
    https://saintmarysgisblazen.blogspot.com/

    Mā te wā
    Blaze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lucy that sounds fun great job for giving it a go.😉😀

    ReplyDelete