Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2020

My heart art

These past few week my class have been doing checked love heart art this is very easy but pretty. We did checked for the background and then coloured it with two colour then a heart in the middle and colour that with two different colours after that we put black ink on the lines to complete the art. It took a awhile to finish it but we did it. The best thing to do is have darker colours on the background and then lighter or brighter colours in the love heart to make it stand out more.   Here is an image of my artwork that I did.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy,

    I liked how you explained what you did and in the order that you did it in, also I completely agree on what you said with the darker colours on the outside and brighter on the inside.👍👍

    ReplyDelete