Pages

Friday, February 19, 2021

week 3 reflection

My highlight of  my week was Ash Wednesday because we got the ashs on our forehead to forgive all our sins and i also got go to tech for the first time!

Something i found challenging was freehand drawing at tech because we had to 3D draw for freehand drawings and I struggle with that.

Something i want to work on next week is my backstroke in swimming because i struggle trying to stay in my lane when I do it.

I showed mercy when i gave Hannah my towel at swimming because she was cold.

I am looking forward to swimming zones next week on Friday cause i have been working really hard!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy,
    How awesome is it that we can be forgiven for our sins!
    I have noticed your amazing determination during swimming. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete