Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Landmarks

Today  we had to go on Google earth because  we are learning about landmarks . Before  we  had a try Mrs Cutler had a try with us  and told us some information like how the  great pyramid  of Giza is made for kings  to live  in when the die and in there it is full of jewelry for the kings for there after life. After that we had a go but it took forever  to load ,the first thing i looked at was  pairs  then i looked at Big Ben then people in my class were saying they could go in the white house so i tryed and i got in i Took a bit of of pictures  of it here they are. Doing this was amazing because you felt like your in the moment .I felt like jumping through the screen to get to it and have a holiday.

2 comments:

  1. Malo e lei lei Lucy,
    I am Charlotte from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you showed us the pictures.
    I learnt that on google earth you can go in to houses.
    How did you get the photos on your blog.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Lucy
    I am Joan from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you put photos on your blog from google earth.
    I learnt that on google earth you can go into houses.
    What bit did you find hard?
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Joan

    ReplyDelete