Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Were I want to go...

I would LOVE to go to Paris one day because they have food i always wanted to try like cheese,croissant,bagels,oysters,caramel,steak, fries and more.


What i want to see when i visit Paris is the Eiffel tower,Lourare museum,Le mairs Paris.


They have  hares foxes and badgers those are some animals that live there in Paris. 


Some of their flora and fauna are pine,birch poplar and widow trees.  

Now let me tell you some of the stuff that comes to mind thinking about Paris: A beautiful  city to walk around feeling good.

2 comments:

  1. hi lucy
    i loved how you said where you want to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Konichiwa Lucy,
    I agree with you. Paris is a wonderful place to be. My current favourite is Japan, but I would love to go to Paris.
    Next time maybe you could add in labeled for reuse images of your favourite landmarks in Paris.
    Please visit my blog
    here
    Sayonara
    Catalina

    ReplyDelete